SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WITHDRAWN FOR NOW - Gibson 79 Les Paul Custom in Black up for Trade

What's Hot
welshboyowelshboyo Frets: 1815
edited March 2019 in Guitars £
WITHDRAWN FOR NOW

Got a wonderful 79 LPC here in the iconic Black, its just that I've fallen out of love with it and it spends all of its time in its case these days...

What's out there in the way of trades - PRS DGT, Suhr, TA, R8/R9/R7 Goldtop types of things?

Price-Wise, I'll be looking for £2200 ono - it could probably do with a set-up so happy to knock a few quid off if you want to do it or I can get sorted my end.

Not Sure if the case is original as I think this era were Protectors - this has the older shaped black case (early 70's), paintwork in good nick for 40 yrs old, some grain sinkage on the top as per usual 3 piece top, some lacquer loss to back of neck, lots of tarnishing to hardware, yellowing binding- so its been relic'd the proper way!!

Weight - 4.5 kgs or 9.9lbs

Sounds the Nuts, has its Speed Knobs in the case too (top hats on at present) - no breaks or issues (outside of it due for a set-up).

Some unconfirmed links to Joe Walsh's tech, it was bought from him in the 80's and brought back to UK, take of that what you like...(hence the arty farty photo...)

More Pics with any serious enquiries.

0reaction image LOL 5reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments