SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Ibanez TB 100R 2x12 Guitar Combo at Give Away Price SOLD

What's Hot
SammySammy Frets: 129
edited April 2019 in Amps £
Ibanez Tone Blaster 100R 2x12 Guitar Combo. (Model TB100R)

This is absolutely an amazing solid state amp with two channels, with channel boosting on both clean and distortion channel for solos, and comes with the original four button floor foor switch and manual.

Reviews gave this model 5 stars and said it was one of the best solid state 2x12 combos around. This honestly blows the other well known mfts away!  I can honestly say, the clean sound with the twin speakers is just lovely, with real deep bass if you want it and the distortion channel is also really very good.

Its in excellent condition and has only really been used at home and still has the original sticker on the amp.

Am selling for a friend of mine as he needs the space, so he just wants it moved on so he told me to just let it go for just £100 its an absolute bargain. The floor switch alone would cost £60!  I would have the amp myself in an instant but unfortuantely have a bad back so now only have very lightweight models, plus also keep my gear in loft room!

Being a two speaker combo it is quite heavy, but has castors, so its Collection in person only.

I have sold several of my guitars/amps on here before and all purchasers have been 100% happy and would say you definately won't be disappointed with this.
I have the combo at my house, so collection will be from me and sorry no pics, you can just look it up on the internet to view specs etc.
Thanks Sammy

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• SammySammy Frets: 129
    This is a real great combo for a bargain price at £100, but you may get it even cheaper, as just spoke to my friend and he told me to let it go for any reasonable offer, as he has no room at his house for it, plus I don't really want it stuck in my lounge for much longer!
    edited March 2019
    NOW OPEN TO ANY Reasonable OFFER, as my friend has just told me to let it go, so you could pick up an absolute bargain, as long as you can collect!  B Pic now added

https://i.imgur.com/rIo31Uu.jpg

£50 takes this amazing combo, thats an amazing deal, as just need to shift it from my front room, as my partners moaning! :#
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom