SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: Martamp/MJW Roadstar 18 combo

What's Hot
beed84beed84 Frets: 2409
edited March 2019 in Amps £
MJW Roadstar 18 Combo
EL84 power section
Volume, boost, tone and gain controls
Celestion G12M loudspeaker

So, as a few of you will know, I've not had this long. Less than a month in fact. However, due to financial reasons this is up for grabs for the same price I paid for it – £300. You will be hard pushed to find an amp of this quality for what is a relatively modest outlay.

Moreover, the sound is simply sublime and would suit blues, jazz, and rock guitarists alike. Despite the few controls on board, they're all you ever need and serve as a fuss free set-up. You could put whatever drive pedal through it if you really wanted to, but to be honest it sounds perfect as it is – the boost works like a dream.

So there you have it. For one measly pound more than a Blackstar HT5R (Andertons price) you could actually have this.

£300 firm. Collection from York much preferred.

**Potential Special Deal**

I have a Japanese Aria LP style guitar for sale for £300, which is better than any modern day Epiphone that is almost twice the cost. If you purchase both, I will discount £50. Just saying.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments