SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD - Victory V30 MKII The Countess 6L6, immaculate condition - £825

aaronanwaraaronanwar Frets: 22
edited April 2019 in Amps £
I've got a Victory V30 MKII amp head loaded with 6L6 power amp valves for sale. Condition is immaculate. It has been used for a few rehearsals and gigs but it has been really well looked after and comes from a smoke free and pet free home.

Absolutely stunning amp and easily the best I've owned in my years of playing. Sounds incredibly warm and also huge. It has 2 channels with a crunch mode on the clean channel. Overdrive channel has all the gain you'll ever really need and sounds amazing. The gain can be turned up full without it muddying. The channels are footswitchable (including the crunch) and there's also a footswitch for the nomod eq function. The MKII has a new eq profile from the MKI giving it a tighter low end. However if you prefer the sound of one or would like to change it depending on how you feel or because a song needs more of the low end, you can change it by pushing a switch on the back of the amp or at the touch of a pedal. The amp has high and low settings taking it from 42 watts all the way down to 7 watts. Comes with the Victory carry case, both footswitches, power cable and the user guide.

In my opinion, this is the best all rounder of the Victory family. I play in a rock band, a punk band and a covers band. This amp handles them all with ease. I'm only begrudgingly selling it as I need the extra cash at the moment. It's over £1k brand new but I'm only selling it for £825 in this immaculate condition. 

Pickup only from Central London or Kent, I don't want to risk posting this one and it getting damaged. Any questions, throw them my way and I'll get back to you as soon as. Thanks for looking!

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• chenzmanchenzman Frets: 193
    I can vouch for Aaron, he’s a top dude and this amp, it’s an absolute cracker. Good luck with the sale dude!
  • Bump
  • chenzman said:
    I can vouch for Aaron, he’s a top dude and this amp, it’s an absolute cracker. Good luck with the sale dude!
    Appreciate the love! Thanks Chenz! 
  • Bumping this amazing amp 
  • Now sold