Is there such a thing as an Earvana locking nut?

What's Hot
I've looked online and can't find anything... @FelineGuitars, do you know if there's a locking version available?
Too much gain... is just about enough \m/

I'm probably the only member of this forum mentioned by name in Whiskey in the Jar ;)

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• FelineGuitarsFelineGuitars Frets: 11594
    tFB Trader
    there was but they got discontinued when Earvana were having the legal issues with the spurious case brought by Ernie Ball.

Sadly the engineer who made them passed away so there has been no progress in relaunching the item.
    However I am looking to see if we can find someone to take on the project for Earvana, and will hope to get something done this year as I think it would  be a great thing to have

Many guitars have a re-sale value. Some you'll never want to sell.
    Stockist of: Earvana & Graphtech nuts, Faber Tonepros & Gotoh hardware, Fatcat bridges. Highwood Saddles.

Pickups from BKP, Oil City & Monty's pickups.

Expert guitar repairs and upgrades - fretwork our speciality! www.felineguitars.com.  Facebook too!

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 3reaction image Wisdom
  • I don't know about the legal case, didn't realise there had been issues. I'd definitely be interested in a couple of locking nuts when they're available... would like a standard one on my Charvel at some point too, I'll be calling you soon I think. Thanks for getting back to me at such a late hour!
    Too much gain... is just about enough \m/

I'm probably the only member of this forum mentioned by name in Whiskey in the Jar ;)

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom