Favorite Guitar Podcast?

What's Hot
Hey guys I am wondering what your favorite guitar podcast is?

I have recently found a new list of the best guitar podcasts and am wondering if you guys think this is a good list, or could use some help.

Let me know below!
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• KebabkidKebabkid Frets: 3307
    edited March 2019
    The regular, separate but sometimes combined shows by Pete Thorn & Tim Pierce. The recent Tim Pierce Trilogy with Ray Parker Jr was excellent.

Richard Watson is very good
    Tone-Talk - the episode with John Suhr, Dave Friedman and Pete Thorn was a particular highlight but nearly 4 hrs long!

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • I love No Guitar is Safe with Jude Gold. Great variety of guests and Jude gets the best out of his guests because there always seems to be a level of mutual respect as Jude has his own active career outside of the podcast.  The only one I found less interesting was the one with probably the biggest selling so  worth a listen if even you are not familiar with the guest.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 3reaction image Wisdom
  • I used to like Guitar Nerds, but since Joe Branton took over as the lead, he really winds me up. I bet he's a top guy, but he seems to overract everything and the weird intros and stuff just feel a bit awkward. They're knowledgeable fellas, but have a bit of a fetish for pink guitars!
    Read my guitar/gear blog at medium.com/redchairriffs

View my feedback at www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/comment/1201922
  • DLMDLM Frets: 2513
    I highly recommend listening to I'd Hit That. Every episode you can get your hands on. Start with the latest, a re-upload of the Hal Blaine interview to honour his recent death. I'd Hit That is different. It covers all sorts of musicians, I've often laughed so hard, I almost cried.
  • andypandyp Frets: 332
    I've been a big fan of Guitar Nerds since I found it back in 2015 and never miss an episode. Although I like Joe B and find him funny, something isn't working with it lately and I'm finding myself losing interest quickly.

I tried Guitarsoles lately too, which I quite like but it's a bit long and "aimless" at times. I am going to stick with it though. Brian Wampler's Chasing Tone is always great, it usually lands early on a Monday morning,so I listen to it on my commute up to work.

• rsvmarkrsvmark Frets: 1383
    NGIS. Very professional and interesting and long. Top drawer
    An official Foo liked guitarist since 2024
  • LebarqueLebarque Frets: 3865
    Guitar Wank
  • FunkfingersFunkfingers Frets: 14426
    Is this Discussion a poll? (Answer yes or no.) 
    You say, atom bomb. I say, tin of corned beef.
  • TateFXTateFX Frets: 114
    edited March 2019 tFB Trader
    Guitar nerds is great I like it better with Joe taking the lead even if he never mentions the pedals I sent him :)
    Formerly Stu_Tate
    Tate FX
    www.TateFX.co.uk
    Instagram 
  • axisusaxisus Frets: 28337
    Another fan of No Guitar is Safe, although I haven't heard any for a long time now. Loved the Ritchie Kotzen one, his anecdote about 'Kent' is great! Kent is a character he plays for fun sometimes, he dresses up in overalls, roughs up his hair and puts in false teeth then wanders into town ...
  • CatthanCatthan Frets: 357
    Guitarwank..
    Scott Henderson and Bruce Foreman. 
    Hosted by another LA-based guitarist whose name I forget. 
  • eogeog Frets: 40
    Always excited to see a new episode of No Guitar is Safe come in, even when I've never heard of the guest before. A particular bonus is that more often than not you have some pretty decent playing in there to go with the conversation. 

I agree with @andyp about Guitar Nerds - something feels off lately and I think I'll take a break from listening to them.