Belated NGD

boz_hboz_h Frets: 53
Now that my amp is fixed and my fears of having to purchase a new one have gone I was nice position of having the emergency amp fund freed up.  Whilst browsing the Guitars4u website I came across a rather nice looking 2018 Traditional in natural.  It was a bit over my budget, but what the heck (feck it would be more accurate).  Mark at Guitars4U was a total gent and a great person to deal with and a few days later the guitar turned up. I have been meaning to post, but the cold from hell has only just abated and I wanted to give it my full attention.  It plays and sounds superbe and got its first proper outing at band practice yesterday. Initially I got the usual "oh god another guitar, what's different about this one then" from the drummer.  After a couple of songs the Bassist and Drummer made very complimentary comments, which is highly unusual (normally its "turn the feck down and stop widdeling").  Right as a picture is worth a thousand of my inane utterances, here it is next to my 330.

0reaction image LOL 4reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments