This is a few of my efforts..

KevSKevS Frets: 477
A wee while ago I made an album with Ex Nazereth Vocalist Linton Osbourne..
Linton replaced dan Mccafferty and was chosen by him as a replacement..
he went on to tour the World,but found it wasn't his thing.. 
So a wee while later Linton and I got together and wrote and recorded an album.. :)
I play all the guitar and wrote the first 2..

Any resemblance to Highway Star..I just played what was logical and came out at the time..
This about the MC5..Cheesy Lyrics,but I don't take myself too seriously

This is Linton's I got to decorate this one up,the riff i came up with reminds me of Mick Ronson.

This one is a bit more Rockabilly..Linton had the basic idea and it was quickly developed between us....

Linton's went back to folk singing,there is no money in playing Rock Music,unless covers really..
0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• KevSKevS Frets: 477
    Why is there 2 of these..I think I only sent one and it had to be approved..?
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • robertyroberty Frets: 10893
    Bloody hell this is a bit shred-tastic!  Great vocals too.  Very nicely done
  • KevSKevS Frets: 477
    Thank you so much  about the guitar playing,I was pretty nervous as once something it's out there it is forever..
     The fact Linton has done bigger stuff means people scrutinising what I have done..
    Yeah Linton can sing a bit,totally modest guy,easiest most considerate person I have probably worked with..
     No Ego's going on at all..Good Laugh too..Plus I've had a coule of heart attacks,
    so he moved all my equipment..  :)

Willie on Bass and Dom on Drums,I couldn't have done it without them..
     Willie plays Bass in a Rush Tribute Band..
     Dom was basically the Engineer on the album,with input from all of us..