SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Sony a580, boxed, with 18-55mm kit lens, sigma 105mm f2.8, Minolta f1.7 50mm and "beer can" lens

strtdvstrtdv Frets: 2438
Haven't had time for photography in ages and my wife has a Nikon body which does everything we need anyway, so selling this as part of some serious spring cleaning.

Includes:

Sony a580 body in excellent condition. 16MP sensor, the same one as the Nikon D7000 uses IIRC.

2 batteries and charger

Original box

18-55mm kit lens (surprisingly sharp and decent kit lens)

Sigma EX 105mm f2.8 DG macro lens (cost around £400 at the time) in basically unused condition

Minolta AF f1.7 50mm prime lens. Great lens with excellent bokeh, works well and optically clear

Minolta 70-210 f4 "beercan" lens. Again, great bokeh and maintains f4 right up to 210mm.

Also includes camera bag, original box, case and hood for the Sigma lens, a few filters, and a remote for the camera. Everything you need to do some pretty serious photography with the 50mm fast prime an excellent portrait lens, a decent zoom lens, an excellent macro lens, and the kit lens doing pretty much everything else. I've done macro, portrait and even night photography on this.

Shutter count is a few thousand, I'll confirm when I get a chance.

Looking for around £400 for the lot. The lenses are worth over £300 by themselves.

I've deleted my Flickr but I'll try to get some examples of what even my limited photography skills can do with it

Robot Lords of Tokyo, SMILE TASTE KITTENS!
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• strtdvstrtdv Frets: 2438
    Price drop to £350
    Robot Lords of Tokyo, SMILE TASTE KITTENS!
  • FelineGuitarsFelineGuitars Frets: 11594
    tFB Trader
    This is a great package - I used the A580 for a lot of my own photography before switching up to a really high end Nikon and it took great pics. 

With that in mind I have a load of great Minolta, Tamron and Sony lenses that will fit this camera (and flashguns etc too), so if you do want to take advantage of this cracking deal , you could always add to the lens collection from my stash afterwards

Many guitars have a re-sale value. Some you'll never want to sell.
    Stockist of: Earvana & Graphtech nuts, Faber Tonepros & Gotoh hardware, Fatcat bridges. Highwood Saddles.

Pickups from BKP, Oil City & Monty's pickups.

Expert guitar repairs and upgrades - fretwork our speciality! www.felineguitars.com.  Facebook too!

• robwrightrobwright Frets: 737
    PM sent