SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD Mac Mini i7

What's Hot
goldtopgoldtop Frets: 6152
edited April 2019 in Misc £

Comes with wireless Apple keyboard and mouse, as shown. (Does not include the Apollo Twin in the above photo.) Bought this setup a year or two ago, and have hardly used it, due to it being at work where I have a squillion other things to do.

It's a very capable Mac in a small form factor. See here for the details of the spec: https://everymac.com/systems/apple/mac_mini/specs/mac-mini-core-i7-2.3-late-2012-specs.html

Main things:
  • quad core i7 2.3GHz
  • Thunderbolt
  • Firewire 800
  • USB v3.0 x 4
  • HDMI
  • SD card slot
  • Upgraded to the full 16GB
  • Two hard disks (1.5TB total)
  • High Sierra (10.13.4)
  • Previous owner added a foam pad to its underside, but that seems to work well, so I left it in place.
  • wireless keyboard
  • wireless mouse

Has been fuss-free (I keep it detached from the Internet so that no extra Apple stuff installs without my say-so).

Price: £575

I have the box for this, so can ship at cost.

(I also have an Ultrawide display - 29in, 2560x1080. But I have no box for that, so that's available for anyone who collects from Cambridge and by separate negotiation.)
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• spark240spark240 Frets: 2084
    Same spec as mine I use for Studio One - great machines for DAW work.  

Mac Mini M1
    Presonus Studio One V5
     https://www.studiowear.co.uk/ -
     https://twitter.com/spark240
     Facebook - m.me/studiowear.co.uk
    Reddit r/newmusicreview 
  • goldtopgoldtop Frets: 6152
    Indeed. It was a recommendation hereabouts that made me choose this particular model.
  • FreebirdFreebird Frets: 5821
    edited March 2019
    Those 2012 Mac Mini were the last good ones that they made. What are you replacing it with?
    If we are not ashamed to think it, we should not be ashamed to say it.
    Downscaling my setup, so it's an iPad + Fireface UFX + external synths. (I seem to be heading in the opposite direction as everyone else!)

And bump.
  • notanonnotanon Frets: 607
    Even though that is 2012, switching one drive for an SSD (simple on a Mac and quite cheap) it will fly along just fine. Mine is the i5 model and I am still very happy with it. GLWTS. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    sale pending