Pseudo Creatures ( from the seed of my loins)

What's Hot
EricTheWearyEricTheWeary Frets: 16294
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLKepQB7Q2MnJolBqSng5_xndk6bhVNMSb

Hopefully the hyper link takes you to all the videos but I'll embed one as well

this is my son's EP ( whatever it is that an 18 year old understands by the term EP...) so everything is played and mixed by him except the singing. Made mostly on a Mac Book and that's his Vintage jazz bass and my strat ( not played by me) that make occasional appearances, as far as I know all the other instruments are programmed.
Regular readers will be pleased to know that its shows no sign of my musical influences.   

I'll just tag in @jason and @Guitar_Slinger as they have met the little oik :smile:     
Tipton is a small fishing village in the borough of Sandwell. 
0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• JalapenoJalapeno Frets: 6389
    I like it.

Vocals drift a bit off key, which isn't my cuppa, might be deliberate.
    Imagine something sharp and witty here ......

Feedback
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • JasonJason Frets: 1103
    tFB Trader
    Sorry for the  delay in replying, I've been having the time of my life in New York :)

Talented and nice kid, I gave the college a glowing report
    The Guitar Show, Cranmore Park, Birmingham | Website | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Podcast
  • EricTheWearyEricTheWeary Frets: 16294
    Jason said:
    Sorry for the  delay in replying, I've been having the time of my life in New York :)

I have no come back on the New York thing, I went to the Forest of Dean the other week if that's at all comparable.
    Thanks again Jason, I think he was impressed that you are far less grumpy than I am...
    tFB Trader
    Jason said:

I have no come back on the New York thing, I went to the Forest of Dean the other week if that's at all comparable.
    Thanks again Jason, I think he was impressed that you are far less grumpy than I am...
    Hahaha, he got me on a good couple of days

I'm sure the Forest of Dean was lovely and very very different to going to NYC with a mate to hang around the Bowery/Greenwich Village and Madison Square Garden (we went to see KISS) :)

We also saw Jake E Lee at the Iridium Club, I had a Les Paul Burger, Paul had a Jeff Beck Burger (both terrible)
    The Guitar Show, Cranmore Park, Birmingham | Website | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Podcast
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    Jason said:
    Jason said:

I'm sure the Forest of Dean was lovely and very very different to going to NYC with a mate to hang around the Bowery/Greenwich Village and Madison Square Garden (we went to see KISS) :)

We also saw Jake E Lee at the Iridium Club, I had a Les Paul Burger, Paul had a Jeff Beck Burger (both terrible)
    I did watch Jake's rig rundown the other day, probably not quite my thing musically but he came across as a really nice guy if not an obvious choice to be playing a New York jazz club. 
    tFB Trader
    Jason said:
    Jason said:

I did watch Jake's rig rundown the other day, probably not quite my thing musically but he came across as a really nice guy if not an obvious choice to be playing a New York jazz club. 
    Yeah, very odd setting, not really my kind of music, but my mate is a big fan. The Red Dragon Cartel is what happens when a world class talent joins a pub band, the bassist was soaked with sweat, JEL hadn't even got a hair out of place - he needs a much better band. Cool venue though, loads of memorabilia all over the walls
    Jason said:
    Jason said:
    Jason said:

Yeah, very odd setting, not really my kind of music, but my mate is a big fan. The Red Dragon Cartel is what happens when a world class talent joins a pub band, the bassist was soaked with sweat, JEL hadn't even got a hair out of place - he needs a much better band. Cool venue though, loads of memorabilia all over the walls
    i watched a couple of RDC videos after the rig rundown and I think that's a fair enough summary. 
    tFB Trader
    I should write for Classic Rock :)
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    Jason said:
    I should write for Classic Rock :)
    I'm fairly sure that job now just consists of copying and pasting articles from old copies of Classic Rock.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    tFB Trader
    I stopped reading it for that very reason
  • I havent been on here much lately.

Ha! Good stuff... my collleague next door always has BBC6 music on  - that wouldn't sound out of place there.

We were stacking tables at the end of the guitar show, but I sent your son away because he was young, had no gloves and I didn't want to risk his future as a musician.  Good to hear him putting something out.

I havent been on here much lately.

Ha! Good stuff... my collleague next door always has BBC6 music on  - that wouldn't sound out of place there.

We were stacking tables at the end of the guitar show, but I sent your son away because he was young, had no gloves and I didn't want to risk his future as a musician.  Good to hear him putting something out.

he's off to do creative music production ( IIRC) at university in September. So the output will get wilder presumably.