SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Aria Strat 1723TD , vintage, 1974 +/- ,

robgilmorobgilmo Frets: 3453
edited May 2019 in Guitars £
Im just not getting on with this, its a love hate thing, but my hankering for a P90 guitar is niggling away, . Any interest?

A Deuce , a Tele and a cup of tea.
1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• robgilmorobgilmo Frets: 3453
    Bumpy bump, any interest? Japanese Matsumoku built, Ash body, one piece maple neck, Gotoh deluxe tuners, 5 way switch fitted (old three way supplied too, bone nut , Aria ''fast neck'' but still chunky a bit like my 50's Baja neck, naturally aged finish, lovely thing, just not my thing, could be tempted with an 80's Epi Sheraton.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    Open to offers on this, can include a Fender Tweed case and post if the price is right, I might have found an Epi with P90's to set up as a dedicated slide guitar so have to sell this one first. More info here.
    https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/192913481856?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

edited May 2019
    Bump, £300 but silly offers considered!
    I just bought a P90 based guitar so this has to go guys, £270? ONO.
    Price drop to 250 collected, gig bag included, Its got to go or Im getting a divorce!
  • HarrySevenHarrySeven Frets: 8030
    I like this. :)

Got the Kimbara version. 

HarrySeven - Intangible Asset Appraiser & Wrecker of Civilisation. Searching for weird guitars - so you don't have to.
    Forum feedback thread.    |     G&B interview #1 & #2   |  https://www.instagram.com/_harry_seven_/ 

Its gone Harry, sold it last week, lovely old thing it was, went to a collector, he told me a lot about them that I didnt know, very interesting guitars.