SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Withdrawn for now: 2010 Gibson ES335 custom shop - £1800 or Trade for PRS DGT/Tom Anderson

dombennisondombennison Frets: 111
edited April 2019 in Guitars £
2010 Gibson Custom Shop ES-335. It comes with the case & certificate of authenticity.
Looking to trade it for a PRS DGT or another double cutaway PRS - may be able to add cash for McCarty 594. 
I’d also do a straight trade for a Tom Anderson - possibly a full size Friedman so I can sell my mini DS. 
The previous owner had it from new and barely played it as he bought a PRS at the same time. Since I've had it, it's just been a studio guitar and has never left the house. It's immaculate!
I'm looking for £1800 or any of the trades above. 
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• mixolydmixolyd Frets: 826
    Does the sticker inside say Nashville?  The serial number searches incorrectly list a lot of Memphis guitars as made in Nashville so the sticker is the thing to go by.

• johnswissjohnswiss Frets: 393
    mixolyd said:
    Does the sticker inside say Nashville?  The serial number searches incorrectly list a lot of Memphis guitars as made in Nashville so the sticker is the thing to go by.

Ditto and that, looks very much like a Memphis one. A very nice one albeit. I might even offer up a deluxe usa Tele trade your way. 
  • dombennisondombennison Frets: 111
    I’ve just checked and you’re absolutely right, the sticker does say ‘Memphis Tennessee’ at the bottom. I’ll edit the ad now

https://imgur.com/VOfUyob
    Extra pictures added
    I’d also do a straight trade for a Tom Anderson
    Bump
  • DB1DB1 Frets: 5025
    edited April 2019
    Lovely, that. I've got a Cherry Dot ES-335 on my wanted list and that looks beautiful, but I have to move one or two first. 
    Call me Dave.
    Bump
  • casapetecasapete Frets: 5
    Nice guitar. Watch out for it getting marked on that guitar stand though - they can be damaging to Gibson finishes.
    casapete said:
    Nice guitar. Watch out for it getting marked on that guitar stand though - they can be damaging to Gibson finishes.
    Cheers! It’s a lovely guitar, I’ll definitely be sad to see it go. 
    Absolutely agree. I’ve never had it on that stand (apart from to take those pictures) for that reason. It’s always been stored on a Hercules wall hanger in my studio since I’ve had it
    Bump
    Definitely looking for double cutaway  PRS trades on this now if there are any available? 
    Bump