SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD Fujifilm X20 camera with accessories £185

Jimbro66Jimbro66 Frets: 2429
edited April 2019 in Misc £
NOW SOLD

This is an excellent little camera weighing in at only 353g. The key features are a 12-megapixel 2/3-inch X-Trans CMOS II sensor, 4x optical zoom (28 - 112mm equiv), LCD and optical viewfinder, full HD video (1080p @ 60fps) and pop-up flash. For full specifications see: https://www.fujifilm.eu/uk/products/digital-cameras/model/x20/specifications-6883

I bought this as a convenient carry-everywhere camera for times I didn't want the weight or bulk of my DSLR kit. It filled that role perfectly and the images produced are pretty darn good. It includes Fuji's excellent film simulations.

The camera comes with original box, battery and charger, USB lead, user guide and CD, lens cap, strap and a 16GB Sandisk SDHC card. Also included in the sale is a very good quality black leather ER case which can be used as full case or half case. Everything is in excellent condition and full working order and there are no scratches or scuffs on the camera lens or LCD.

These are listed at around £215 - £250 on the usual online market places without the case. I'm offering it to Fretboarders for £185 inc case and P&P, paid PPG. No trades thanks - I've already got more gear than I can justify (says my missus)

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments