SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Peds for sale: Analogman, J Rockett, Mojohand, EWS, MXR

What's Hot
LebarqueLebarque Frets: 3843
edited June 2021 in FX £
Take these beauties off my hands before I change my mind. PHOTOS BELOW

Analogman EHX Small Stone phaser
Get your 70's funk, Radiohead, Smashing Pumpkins on with added vol and resonance control on the inside. I've got the original heavy wooden box too, for fans of extra postage costs.
£160 PPG delivered (add a fiver if you want the wooden box)

SOLD Dunlop Volume X Mini DVP4 volume pedal
Great little volume pedal, shrunk down a bit to save space on your board. Can also be used to control effect parameters. All case candy included.
£79 PPG delivered 

J Rockett Audio Designs (JRAD) Tranquilizer Phaser/Leslie/Univibe
A classy sounding and flexible modulation pedal from the heroes that brought us the Archer klone.
£99 PPG delivered

MXR Phase 45 phaser with power jack
Lovely, subtle, vintage phase, for when your Phase 90 is just too in your face.
£75 PPG delivered

Mojohand Crosstown Fuzz fuzzface 
Transport yourself to Hendrix heaven with this hybrid germ/silicon fuzz with extra control.
£99 PPG delivered

SOLD EWS Little Fuzzy Drive
Nifty little overdrive / fuzz crossover in a mini enclosure.
£75 PPG delivered

SOLD MadebyMike Triangle Big Muff with mids control
Everything from Gilmour to Jack White in this lovely UK-made green box, with a much-needed mids control.
£65 PPG posted 

SOLD Dod Phasor 201 phaser
Chewy phaser goodness for a bargain price.
£50 PPG posted

SOLD Sweet Sound Mojovibe univibe
Best vibe I've tried - it saw off a Vibe Machine and Dejavibe with ease. RIP Bob.
£190 PPG delivered

SOLD Analogman Sunface NKT275 white dot standard gain germanium fuzzface
Very collectible these days. This is the original that everyone wanted, before he ran out of transistors and had to start using high gain ones / red dots etc. On/off switch on the fuzz pot. Bought direct from Analogman in Aug 2010. All case candy. Lovely, smooth fuzzface.
£495 PPG delivered

SOLD Demeter Tremulator tremolo
Fantastic Blackface-style tremolo pedal. Wobble, wobble
£95 PPG delivered

SOLD TC Electronic Alter Ego V2 delay
All the vintage delay goodness you could ever need and a looper to boot, boot, boot, boot.
£70 PPG delivered

SOLD Dunlop Volume X Mini DVP4 volume pedal
Great little volume pedal, shrunk down a bit to save space on your board. Can also be used to control effect parameters. All case candy included.
£79 PPG delivered
1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments