Bristol Guitar Show - Sunday 28th April

What's Hot
guitars4youguitars4you Frets: 14230
edited April 2019 in Guitar tFB Trader
http://www.guitarshowsuk.co.uk/ - click here for more details

Sunday 28th April at Ashton Gate - Bristol City Football Stadium - 

Free parking - Refreshment - Tutorial + clinics + demos

FB Exhibitors include - Guitars4You - Ivison Guitars - @Thorpy FX  - @StoneWolf_Mike ; - @sixstringsupplies ; - @ATB_Guitars ; - Sorry if I've missed anyone - So please update as required - The team from Guitar Magazine including Chris will be there

Will be a big selection of new, used, vintage, cool + odd ball guitars on display + amps + pedals + spares/accessories - I dare say around 500-1000 guitars on display , so more than you'll see in many 'local guitar stores'

Come along and say hi

Not sure what I'm taking yet - But if you wish to view any guitar listed on my web site, with a view to a purchase, then update me a day or so before hand and I can bring it along
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• I’ll be going and looking forward to this one for some time as there are more used guitars there which is what I look for 
  • timhuliotimhulio Frets: 1286
    tFB Trader
    Fredric Effects will be there. I'm launching a new pedal at this show, one for all the fans of communist-era eurodrek gear!

• fretfinderfretfinder Frets: 5019
    edited April 2019
    I’ll be there, making a nuisance of myself on the @guitars4you and @IvisonGuitars stands, as usual. 
    250+ positive trading feedbacks: http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/57830/
  • stonevibestonevibe Frets: 7142
    I might go, buit I'm also super lazy, so I might not actually make it.

Win a Cort G250 SE Guitar in our Guitar Bomb Free UK Giveaway 

2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • uncledickuncledick Frets: 406
    Not a big show but always some interesting gear.  Always worth a trip.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • IvisonGuitarsIvisonGuitars Frets: 6838
    tFB Trader
    I’ll be there with my new vintage correct TV Special, an Single Cut Junior and possibly the Fillmore DC Model too :)
    http://www.ivisonguitars.com
    (formerly miserneil)
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • KeefyKeefy Frets: 2286
    I went to the one in 2017. It's a great opportunity to try out loads of guitars and find out what you do and don't like. At the time I was on the hunt for a LP or SG Junior, but the ones I tried were a bit meh. Also paisley looks great on a Tele but it isn't guaranteed to make the guitar sound great!
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • guitars4youguitars4you Frets: 14230
    tFB Trader
    timhulio said:
    Fredric Effects will be there. I'm launching a new pedal at this show, one for all the fans of communist-era eurodrek gear!

sorry I missed you on the listing Tim, but great you picked up on it and added info 
    tFB Trader
    I’ll be there, making a nuisance of myself on the @guitars4you and @IvisonGuitars stands, as usual. 
    Don't forget that coffee - Might have that SG with me
    tFB Trader
    Keefy said:
    I went to the one in 2017. It's a great opportunity to try out loads of guitars and find out what you do and don't like. At the time I was on the hunt for a LP or SG Junior, but the ones I tried were a bit meh. Also paisley looks great on a Tele but it isn't guaranteed to make the guitar sound great!
    just sold a clean MIJ Pink Paisley Tele at the last show - Might have a MIJ Blue Flower Tele available then 
  • wrinkleygitwrinkleygit Frets: 257
    Hope the catering is better than last year, but still worth a visit, the guy that did the Rockabilly clinic last year was ace.
  • I'll be there with The Little Guitar Shop from Birmingham, UK! We're taking all the used stuff this time so expect good prices and some interesting pieces!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • timhuliotimhulio Frets: 1286
    tFB Trader
    timhulio said:

sorry I missed you on the listing Tim, but great you picked up on it and added info 
    No probs! I'll likely be at most of these shows in the foreseeable. Those that aren't a massive drive from London anyway.
  • prowlaprowla Frets: 4918
    Does anybody know if there'll be much s/h kit there?
  • KeefyKeefy Frets: 2286
    prowla said:
    There was loads last time I went (2017), courtesy of dealers like @guitars4you. Also new stuff rom Gordon Smith and several small manufacturers selling direct. A fair bit of vintage kit too.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • fretfinderfretfinder Frets: 5019
    Don't forget that coffee - Might have that SG with me
    I’ll be interested to look at the SG if it’s there, but don’t bring it just for me!  :)
    250+ positive trading feedbacks: http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/57830/
    tFB Trader
    Keefy said:
    prowla said:
    There was loads last time I went (2017), courtesy of dealers like @guitars4you. Also new stuff rom Gordon Smith and several small manufacturers selling direct. A fair bit of vintage kit too.
    Probably more used than new - Dealers like Little Guitar Shop + Fairdeal music  + Guitar Collective + others
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    tFB Trader
    So only a few days to go before the Bristol Show so just another plug - Hope to see a few FB faces
  • StrangefanStrangefan Frets: 5844
    I'm usually on the door but can't go this year . Gutted :(
  • hotpickupshotpickups Frets: 1822
    Was planning to be there but @thorpyfx has emptied my pedal fund. Naughty Adrian ;)
    Link to my trading feedback:  http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/59452/