Sorted, thanks to @GSPBASSES .......I need a small piece of Rosewood

paulnb57paulnb57 Frets: 3054
edited April 2019 in Making & Modding
Can anyone help me out with an offcut of Rosewood please, I need to make a small dowel to plug a misdrilled string tree hole in a Rosewood headstock, thanks!....
Stranger from another planet welcome to our hole - Just strap on your guitar and we'll play some rock 'n' roll

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• IvisonGuitarsIvisonGuitars Frets: 6838
    tFB Trader
    I can sort that for you Paul...although I won’t be able to post it out till Thursday unfortunately. If you find someone who can get it to you sooner, no worries at all, but if you do need a bit, there’s some here :)
    http://www.ivisonguitars.com
    (formerly miserneil)
  • johnljohnl Frets: 2011
    I'd just like to point out that I didn't drill the string tree holes :)
  • paulnb57paulnb57 Frets: 3054
    johnl said:
    I'd just like to point out that I didn't drill the string tree holes :)
    No worries John, its ok!.....Can't even see it, I just KNOW its there!
    Stranger from another planet welcome to our hole - Just strap on your guitar and we'll play some rock 'n' roll

• GSPBASSESGSPBASSES Frets: 2349
    tFB Trader
    Let me have your address, I have about a 100Kg of Rosewood I'm sure I will have some think for you.

Your life will improve when you realise it’s better to be alone than chase people who do not really care about you. Saying YES to happiness means learning to say NO to things and people that stress you out.

https://www.facebook.com/grahame.pollard.39/

I can sort that for you Paul...although I won’t be able to post it out till Thursday unfortunately. If you find someone who can get it to you sooner, no worries at all, but if you do need a bit, there’s some here :)
    Thanks for the offer, Ill keep it in mind...

GSPBASSES said:
    Let me have your address, I have about a 100Kg of Rosewood I'm sure I will have some think for you.
    Cheers Graham, Ill pm you.....

Now sorted thanks to the generosity of @GSPBASSES ;

Thanks Grahame