Five Watt World YouTube Channel.

Arktik83Arktik83 Frets: 431
edited April 2019 in Music
EDIT: Moved to Music.

Anyone else has watched the YouTube channel The Five Watt World?  

It's run by a guy called Keith Williams and he does gear reviews, history of commentary and discusses guitar related news and gives his own take and opinion without coming across as a know-it-all.  

The videos are usually around 5 - 15 minutes long and it's mostly him talking to the camera but I find him a pleasure to listen to and has some really good insights.  

It's refreshing to have someone talk for under 20 minutes on a YouTube guitar video, most popular guitar channels have episodes that are at least 30 minutes long and it feels like the presenters go off on a tangent.  

He's got some great gear but his main focus is on how to get the best of that gear and he gives some tips and tricks as to how to persevere with the gear you have rather than just look to buy the latest pedal, amp etc.  which is another thing I like because I'd say more than 50% of guitar channels are trying to either sell you a piece of gear or are under the impression you're looking to buy a new piece of gear so want their input.  It's nice to see thoughts, opinions and stories being the norm rather than the exception.

Not sure how to link directly to his channel so if someone is a bit more link savvy than me feel free to pop the link in, I would appreciate it!  
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• EricTheWearyEricTheWeary Frets: 16294

His Knopfler one keeps coming up on my recommended videos so I've steadfastly ignored it. Anyway, here's one not about the Knopf.    
    Tipton is a small fishing village in the borough of Sandwell. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom