Oil City Pickups .... expanding and moving! So big sale coming.

OilCityPickupsOilCityPickups Frets: 10384
in Made in the UK tFB Trader

Well after close on seven years in our tiny, postage stamp workshop, it's finally time to expand and conquer the world! Yes there is going to be a new 'Oily Towers' ... a bigger and better facility with more room and technology! 
We will still be deep in the heart of East London ... but shortly we'll be only a stones throw from the Leyton Orient football ground and Leyton tube station. This move has been coming on for a while, with demand for Oil City products growing we simply had to get into a space that was more efficient and businesslike. 

We should be moving in early May, so there will be a new postal address and phone number (we'll keep you posted), and hopefully a better work/life balance for me :-)

I'll be getting rid of a lot of a lot of stuff that's been hanging around the workshop for years, and building some special pickups to commemorate this momentous occasion as well :-)

Keep your eyes peeled in the classifieds for bargains ... I've got all sorts to go, not just pickups 
Professional pickup winder, horse-testpilot and recovering Chocolate Hobnob addict.
Formerly TheGuitarWeasel ... Oil City Pickups  ... Oil City Blog 7 String.org profile and message  

0reaction image LOL 7reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments