SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB: Cali76-TX-P

What's Hot
Luca79Luca79 Frets: 0
Looking for one, specifically the TX-P big box model. 

Please let me know if you have one you consider selling, thanks. 
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• hotpickupshotpickups Frets: 1822
    Out of interest what’s different about the big box version compared to the compact deluxe version which I’ve just bought ?
    Link to my trading feedback:  http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/59452/
  • jamesguitarjamesguitar Frets: 145
    @hotpickups - not a lot besides the transformer. They did a few types of big box ones, each with different transformers (which give it a slightly different attack/tone). They also have an LED readout, so you can visually see how hard you're pushing it into compression etc.

Very few of yhe big box ones had had a blend control either (although did some a few small runs of the big box ones with). I was recording a bassist yesterday who was using the big box one; it sounded great (as does the smaller one).
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • hotpickupshotpickups Frets: 1822
    @hotpickups - not a lot besides the transformer. They did a few types of big box ones, each with different transformers (which give it a slightly different attack/tone). They also have an LED readout, so you can visually see how hard you're pushing it into compression etc.

Very few of yhe big box ones had had a blend control either (although did some a few small runs of the big box ones with). I was recording a bassist yesterday who was using the big box one; it sounded great (as does the smaller one).
    Ah great. Really looking forward to mine turning up soon :)
    Link to my trading feedback:  http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/59452/