SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS Gallien Krueger MB 108 Bass Combo £150 delivered

dean111musicdean111music Frets: 278
edited April 2019 in Basses £

£160 Delivered 

Comes in original box. I have only used it once so i have no need for it. It is a great sounding Combo but i'm a guitarist and never pick up the bass. 

Durable Portability - Effortless transport for rehearsals and 25 watts of power for intimate venues. Tough vinyl covering protected with metal corners provide lasting protection.

Custom Speaker Design - Speaker designed and manufactured by GK in the U.S.A.

Connectivity - Headphone output for silent practice plus aux input.

Ultra Light Weight - Aluminum chassis, switch mode power supply and power amp deliver 25W performance in a rugged 17lb package. Our design team tuned the port for optimum performance while coupled to the cabinets specific designed speaker.

Protection - Internal circuitry is always on the alert to problems, indicated at the power switch ring.

Driver By GK - Special driver with 1" coper voice coil, designed just for this cabinet, manufactured in the GK USA factory.

Critically Damped - Our design team tuned the port for optimum performance while coupled to the cabinets specific designed speaker. The port coupled with a specific jute blend of damping material provides the right amount of damping at the right frequencies, for optimum response.

Specifications

• Power - 25 Watts
  • Dimensions - 14.5x12.5x12.5"
  • Speakers - 1x8"
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments