SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

MORE PRICE DROPS! Fender Full Moon distortion,

What's Hot
joetelejoetele Frets: 951
edited May 2019 in FX £

• Fender Full Moon distortion - incredible amount of tonal shaping options with the dials and switches on offer, and has a boost switch with independent volume control too. Sits really nicely with guitar tone as an overdrive as well as covering the humbuckers for rock. No box but may still have the manual. £70 posted

All sold stuff appears below: 

• Meris Enzo synth pedal - incredible pedal which has changed the synth pedal world - can give you Monophonic, Polyphonic and Arpeggio, as well as a Dry mode which allows you to add all of its built-in effects to your dry signal. Lots of alt functions too means this is a very deep pedal that inspires and rewards creativity. You have to alter your playing dynamics to get the best out of it (as well as making sure the guitar is tuned!) but it's a hugely impressive piece of kit. I just don't have the opportunity to use it much so I'd rather it went to someone who could appreciate it. Comes complete with box, manual etc in very good condition (barely used) SOLD
  • Way Huge Supa-Puss analog delay - lots of options including the brilliant 'chase' mode which cycles between types of repeats, creating an almost arpeggiator effect. Also has tone and gain knobs, and tap tempo. No box or manual. SOLD
  • Digitech Multi Chorus  - bought recently from a fine chap on here but can't remember exactly what I paid for it - it's in superb condition with box, manuals, paperwork etc. Lush choruses on tap with the twist of a dial. SOLD
  • Digitech Digidelay - after being one of my favourite pedals for well over a decade, it's time to say goodbye to this treasure. Does a variety of delays from short to long, as well as tape, modulated and reverse. And it's got a short looper too, which you can quickly tap for juddery goodness or hold down to record and overdub short phrases. Not sure if the rubber is still there on the bottom as there's velcro now. Little gem, this one. SOLD
  • Boss PH-3 - really fantastic Phaser with great options (Step being a personal highlight). Almosy like new with box and manual. £45 posted
  • Boss TR-2 - great, versatile Tremolo. Almost like new with box and manual. SOLD
  • Boss DSD-2 - lovely long chip digital delay with great twiddling options, and a sample function which can be manipulated with the time knob. Plenty of chips but still works. No box or manual. SOLD
  • Boss FZ-5 - very versatile digital fuzz which can cover muff to splattery and is lovely when dialled back too. No box or manual. SOLD
  • Boss FV-50 - nice, dependable and adjustable volume pedal. SOLD
  • Boss HF-2 - lovely rare, subtle and warm flanger, much better than the BF-2 to me. And it's pink! Japanese and needs 18v I think. SOLD
  • Fender Marine Layer reverb - Great Hall and Room modes, but the real gems are the two Special modes - a stunning modulated verb that's better than the Boss RV-5, and a lovely subtle shimmer. Pre-delay adds lots of versatility and the decay times can get LONG. Comes complete in top condition with box and paperwork.  SOLD
  • Fender Marine Layer reverb - Bought two, now selling the second. Great Hall and Room modes, but the real gems are the two Special modes - a stunning modulated verb that's better than the Boss RV-5, and a lovely subtle shimmer. Pre-delay adds lots of versatility and the decay times can get LONG. Comes complete in top condition with box and paperwork.  WITHDRAWN
  • Meris Polymoon delay - as with the Enzo, it's an incredible pedal which can do delays, lots of extra lines of delay on top, modulation, phasing and flanging, and can even replicate glitchy sounds with certain settings. Lots of alt features too. As with the above, I just need something more simple for my immediate needs. Comes with box and manual. Barely used since buying on here two weeks ago, so asking for what I paid. WITHDRAWN
Will try and take some pics tonight 
MUSIC: Pale Blurs
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• JezWyndJezWynd Frets: 6085
    edited April 2019
    HF-2 does not require 18v! (Just in case someone should try it). It's an older ACA type, so giving it 12v will be ideal or else 9v battery.

http://www.bossarea.com/boss-hf-2-hiband-flanger/
  • joetelejoetele Frets: 951
    JezWynd said:
    HF-2 does not require 18v! (Just in case someone should try it). It's an older ACA type, so giving it 12v will be ideal or else 9v battery.

http://www.bossarea.com/boss-hf-2-hiband-flanger/
    Cheers dude! I couldn't remember if it was 18 or 12v. 
  • joetele said:
    In an attempt to somehow fund a Meris Enzo and a Meris Polymoon, I'm putting these up for sale to gauge interest: 

• Way Huge Supa-Puss analog delay - lots of options including the brilliant 'chase' mode which cycles between types of repeats, creating an almost arpeggiator effect. Also has tone and gain knobs, and tap tempo. No box or manual. £150 posted
    • Boss TR-2 - great, versatile Tremolo. I think I still have the box and manual but will have to check. £45 posted
    • Boss PH-3 - really fantastic Phaser with great options (Step being a personal highlight).  £45 posted
    • Boss DSD-2 - lovely long chip digital delay with great twiddling options, and a sample function which can be manipulated with the time knob. Plenty of chips but still works. No box or manual. £60 posted
    • Boss FZ-5 - very versatile digital fuzz which can cover muff to splattery and is lovely when dialled back too. No box or manual. £50 posted
    • Boss FV-50 - nice, dependable and adjustable volume pedal. £40 posted
    • Boss HF-2 - lovely rare, subtle and warm flanger, much better than the BF-2 to me. And it's pink! Japanese and needs 18v I think. £60 posted
    • Fender Marine Layer reverb - I love this so much I bought two, but in reality that was a bit of a silly move. Great Hall and Room modes, but the real gems are the two Special modes - a stunning modulated verb that's better than the Boss RV-5, and a lovely subtle shimmer. Pre-delay adds lots of versatility and the decay times can get LONG.  £75 posted
    • Vein Tap Murder One killswitch - with momentary switch to stop or create juddery sounds. £15 posted
    The DSD-2 is fast becoming my favourite delay and it's a good price too... as many have mentioned it doesn't get in the way of playing GLWTS
    joetele said:
    In an attempt to somehow fund a Meris Enzo and a Meris Polymoon, I'm putting these up for sale to gauge interest: 

• Way Huge Supa-Puss analog delay - lots of options including the brilliant 'chase' mode which cycles between types of repeats, creating an almost arpeggiator effect. Also has tone and gain knobs, and tap tempo. No box or manual. £150 posted
    • Boss TR-2 - great, versatile Tremolo. I think I still have the box and manual but will have to check. £45 posted
    • Boss PH-3 - really fantastic Phaser with great options (Step being a personal highlight).  £45 posted
    • Boss DSD-2 - lovely long chip digital delay with great twiddling options, and a sample function which can be manipulated with the time knob. Plenty of chips but still works. No box or manual. £60 posted
    • Boss FZ-5 - very versatile digital fuzz which can cover muff to splattery and is lovely when dialled back too. No box or manual. £50 posted
    • Boss FV-50 - nice, dependable and adjustable volume pedal. £40 posted
    • Boss HF-2 - lovely rare, subtle and warm flanger, much better than the BF-2 to me. And it's pink! Japanese and needs 18v I think. £60 posted
    • Fender Marine Layer reverb - I love this so much I bought two, but in reality that was a bit of a silly move. Great Hall and Room modes, but the real gems are the two Special modes - a stunning modulated verb that's better than the Boss RV-5, and a lovely subtle shimmer. Pre-delay adds lots of versatility and the decay times can get LONG.  £75 posted
    • Vein Tap Murder One killswitch - with momentary switch to stop or create juddery sounds. £15 posted
    The DSD-2 is fast becoming my favourite delay and it's a good price too... as many have mentioned it doesn't get in the way of playing GLWTS
    Cheers dude. It's been a favourite for a long time, and sounds like nothing else I've tried. Both warm and crystal clean at the same time. Really nice responsive dials too. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    Some price drops
    DSD-2 is on hold
    DSD-2 sold! Some price drops
    Bump
  • monquixotemonquixote Frets: 17641
    tFB Trader
    Trades on the marine layer?
    Trades on the marine layer?
    Would prefer money but depends what you have to trade? 
  • monquixotemonquixote Frets: 17641
    tFB Trader
    Nothing there I need I'm afraid! Let me know if you're interested in buying 
    Boss HF-2 sold
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    Fender Marine Layer sold 
    FZ-5 and TR-2 sold