SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS PRS S2 MIRA - £600 final reduction

What's Hot
downbytheriverdownbytheriver Frets: 1049
edited May 2019 in Guitars £
Lovely PRS S2 Mira - barely a mark on it. 

PRS’s take on the SG (my opinion), in superb condition with PRS gigbag, strap and original paperwork. Coil tap push/pull on the tone knob. Light but balanced, Joy to play. 

Guitar is in the New Forest (between Southampton and Bournemouth) and, as there is no hard case, it will be difficult to get a courier to take it. Suggestions welcome. 

Price now reduced considerably to £600 - offers considered as impending new toy means I need a quick sale! 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Reduction bump
  • Super reduced - must go
  • DrCorneliusDrCornelius Frets: 7219
    Awesome guitars , I of course stupidly let mine go on here and regretted it. A great guitar for those who feel they won’t like a PRS - I think you are spot on with the SG comparison fwiw
  • downbytheriverdownbytheriver Frets: 1049
    Another reduction..  
    DrCornelius  A great guitar for those who feel they won’t like a PRS 
    Very good point well made! Very comfortable neck and bends are weirdly smooth and easy
  • fretfinderfretfinder Frets: 5057
    Lovely PRS Mira - barely a mark on it. PRS’s take on the SG (my opinion), in superb condition with PRS gigbag, strap and original paperwork. Coil tap push/pull on the tone knob. Light but balanced, Joy to play. 

Guitar is in the New Forest (between Southampton and Bournemouth) and, as there is no hard case, it will be difficult to get a courier to take it. Suggestions welcome. 

I’m looking for £650, offers considered as impending new toy means I need a quick sale! 
    Nice-looking guitar. I don’t know much about these but presume from the s/n that yours is the S2 Mira rather than the original core USA model, is that right?
    250+ positive trading feedbacks: http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/57830/
    edited May 2019
    Lovely PRS Mira - barely a mark on it. PRS’s take on the SG (my opinion), in superb condition with PRS gigbag, strap and original paperwork. Coil tap push/pull on the tone knob. Light but balanced, Joy to play. 

I’m looking for £650, offers considered as impending new toy means I need a quick sale! 
    Nice-looking guitar. I don’t know much about these but presume from the s/n that yours is the S2 Mira rather than the original core USA model, is that right?
    On the basis that I know nothing about PRS guitars, I’m going to have to bow to your superior knowledge. (That’s one reason I included the serial number!)
    edited May 2019
    Perfunctory research confirms your assumption - I’ve amended the thread title in respect of this. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • FunkfingersFunkfingers Frets: 14520
    edited May 2019
    I don’t know much about these but presume from the s/n that yours is the S2 Mira rather than the original core USA model, is that right?
    The photographs in this Discussion are of a Paul Reed Smith S2 Mira.

To advanced anoraks, the small gear housing Asian machineheads and the body top carve confirm this. The gig bag is another strong clue. The clincher is the third and fourth characters in the serial number.
    You say, atom bomb. I say, tin of corned beef.
    Last chance before new routes to market
    Final reduction