SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Guitar SOLD..Brian May Red Special..amp still AVAILABLE £150

What's Hot
gibbygibby Frets: 50
edited July 2019 in Guitars £
Guitar SOLD...amp still avail £150..see AMP classifieds for more/full details

Another guitar (and amp) taken from the herd, to go to pastures new.....

This is a Burns London model, 2002, in exceptional condition, which also comes with the original Vox Brain May practice Amp(boxed), also in A1(dare I say, UNUSED) condition.

The guitar is fully set up and fitted with 9-42 gauge strings, same size used my Brian. IF you want to fit larger gauge strings you will have to re-cut the nut guide slots. Everything is original and in perfect working order EXCEPT that I have removed the "awkward" locking Grover Rotomatics and replaced them with easier rotary lockers, similar to the Schallers used by Brain May. No additional holes were drilled in the head and the Grovers can be re-fitted directly; these are included. Tremolo has been off and re-set, with pivot points greased; tuning stability is excellent. Original Burns Tri-Sonic pu's, with the black switches.

Frets are medium/jumbo with negligible fret wear; wide Ebony fingerboard is perfect and neck profile is a medium "C" profile;45mm width at zero fret; 52mm at 12th.

No case, but expect I can find a spare gig-bag....

Playing bass more these days, so No trades; I just have to reduce the herd!!..and I have enough basses.

Guitar also comes with the original Vox VBM1 practice amp, in perfect, unused condition. Box is also excellent, with original separators and inserts and original instruction booklet.

I would prefer to sell Guitar + Amp as a package, but may consider splitting, if enough interest.

Nr Pontypridd/S.Wales

£650 £600 for both..or best offer.

0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments