Weaaay! Welcome to the Bank Holiday Weekend!

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• SouthpawMarkSouthpawMark Frets: 620
    The forecast is for dry weather here, which is annoying as wife is going out with MIL, and I am under orders to cut the grass. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • randellarandella Frets: 4168
    To do:
    Hoover
    Fit blinds in utility room
    Wash car
    Mend door handles
    Apply for replacement driving licence

Done:
    Sit on arse
    Drink tea
    Finish cryptic in the Observer
  • mrkbmrkb Frets: 6799
    randella said:
    To do:
    Hoover
    Fit blinds in utility room
    Wash car
    Mend door handles
    Apply for replacement driving licence

Done:
    Sit on arse
    Drink tea
    Finish cryptic in the Observer
    I’ve just finished 1.5 days of rotorvating, raking, stone removing and seed sowing, can now put my feet up for 10 days and wait for instant lawn (which I’ll then need to mow forever)
    Karma......
    Ebay mark7777_1
  • MoominpapaMoominpapa Frets: 1649
    May Fair in Wokingham today. Got to pet some very friendly miniature horses (or were they very small donkeys? 'cause they looked a bit rough; anyway, honkeys, whatever) and some really chill goats. So, good enough.
  • CHRISB50CHRISB50 Frets: 4309
    Saturday was a pub crawl round Rotherhithe and Wapping, ending at Tower Hill. 

Sunday took my daughters to the park (although I was very hungover). 

This morning took the kids bowling. Out for a walk on Esher Common this afternoon. 

I can't help about the shape I'm in, I can't sing I ain't pretty and my legs are thin

But don't ask me what I think of you, I might not give the answer that you want me to

• NeilNeil Frets: 3621
    No bank holiday here in the US,  but I'm not working and it is in the high eighties, so that's OK.  :3
  • prowlaprowla Frets: 4919
    It's not been a great weekend, apart from collecting a Warwick bass on Saturday.

I set aside time to go for a drive in my sports car this afternoon, but when I went out it had a flat tyre. I pumped it up, but it looks like the valve is busted. And the tyre places ain't open today so it'll be next weekend before I can sort it. Hrmmfffff!
  • strtdvstrtdv Frets: 2438
    It ended up being dry enough to barbecue Saturday and Sunday, cooked a fry this morning for breakfast, washed the cars, cut the grass, and managed to do some fairly serious wardrobe rearranging on Saturday which means we now have a nursery.
    Currently enjoying a 2011 Tempranillo while the dinner is in the oven
    Robot Lords of Tokyo, SMILE TASTE KITTENS!
  • sev112sev112 Frets: 2764
    May Fair in Wokingham today. Got to pet some very friendly miniature horses (or were they very small donkeys? 'cause they looked a bit rough; anyway, honkeys, whatever) and some really chill goats. So, good enough.
    Bloomin packed this year, wasn’t it!  
  • VimFuegoVimFuego Frets: 15485
    it's so cruel how they make miniature ponys. It's a bit like how they make baby carrots where they take a full sized carrot and put it through a glorified pencil sharpener. Still, at least the shavings get made in to burgers, so it's not wasted.

I'm not locked in here with you, you are locked in here with me.

• stickyfiddlestickyfiddle Frets: 26991
    I worked Sunday and Monday and now it's Ramadan. Yay! 
    The Assumptions - UAE party band for all your rock & soul desires
  • MoominpapaMoominpapa Frets: 1649
    sev112 said:
    Bloomin packed this year, wasn’t it!  
    Which they achieved by the clever trick of channeling the same number of people into half the street space they had used before. Presto! instant crowd =)
  • 57Deluxe57Deluxe Frets: 7339
    I spent the day in bed mostly with chronic back pain and as a consequence didn't give a fuck about the weather...
    <Vintage BOSS Upgrades>