Mystery rickenbacker 70's Jap copy on gumtree for £325

Hertz32Hertz32 Frets: 2248
http://www.gumtree.com/p/for-sale/mystery-bass-maya-greco-ibanez-faker/1059481789#photo-content
might be a bargain, I dunno. :) on the off chance that it might be, I've shared it here.
'Awibble'
Vintage v400mh mahogany topped dreadnought acoustic FS - £100 
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• ICBMICBM Frets: 72331
    That's about what they go for. They can be quite nice, although there are several different quality versions - that looks like one of the better ones though. I had a Shaftesbury one for a few months before I got my real Rick - it was about 80% as good as the real thing, if you can put a number on that!

But you may have trouble if you try to sell it online - RIC are very tough about getting listings pulled if they find them.

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Only two things are infinite - the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

• EricTheWearyEricTheWeary Frets: 16294
    I had a Shaftesbury Ricki bass. Think I sold it for about £50. I should have hung on to it for the last 20+ years!
    Tipton is a small fishing village in the borough of Sandwell.