SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS 2001 Gibson Les Paul Classic £875 *sold*

RussageRussage Frets: 30
edited June 2019 in Guitars £
For sale is a Gibson Les Paul Classic from 2001.

Got this in a trade. Not bonded with it 100% and I could really use the money to pay off other things I've bought on a buy now pay later that I had completely forgotten I actually had to pay off.

I've dated it to 2001 I believe and I have to say it's absolutely lovely, possibly one of the best Les pauls that I've played. Mainly due to its slim neck.

Anyway, all original apart from the pickups, although the random ones in there are quite hot, again that's something that I like. Tuning machines either need servicing or replacing, but there about £30 for a decent of Grover's that are direct replacements. 

When I got hold of it it was in need of a setup, which I did myself, so it still needs doing really! At least the strings are no longer flat against the neck. 

For a guitar this age there is understandably some scratches and marks, mainly some wear on the back of the neck. The frets are in decent shape, some pitting between the second and fifth but not terrible.

One other thing is that there is a random mark in the wood on the top of the guitar, obviously it doesn't affect playability and I feel it looks worse in the photos but it is there, maybe a deal breaker.

Looking for cash and I'm starting at £1000. Feel free to shout me down but absolutely no trades, please don't offer any because I will be tempted and that's not the point, I need the money! 

Guitar is in Dudley just north of Birmingham, will meet within reasonable distance or feel free to come and try before you buy. Would rather not post but anything is possible. 

Any questions please ask. 

Comes with the hardcase pictured and replacement scratch plate (cream, not pictured)

Pics: http://imgur.com/a/IJcsojv
5reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments