Triodos Bank.

Anyone bank with these guys? The eco-friendly transparency of their investments interests me. 
'Vot eva happened to the Transylvanian Tvist?'
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• ESBlondeESBlonde Frets: 3588
    No. The Coop bank used to tout thier ethical service a lot and there is a bricks and morter building you can visit if needs be. I had a business account with them years ago (we delbt with LAs so it was a bonus point). They were as good as any other band and thier online was at that time ahead of some others (15 years ago).
  • ESBlonde said:
    No. The Coop bank used to tout thier ethical service a lot and there is a bricks and morter building you can visit if needs be. I had a business account with them years ago (we delbt with LAs so it was a bonus point). They were as good as any other band and thier online was at that time ahead of some others (15 years ago).
    Noted with thanks. 
    'Vot eva happened to the Transylvanian Tvist?'
  • brucegillbrucegill Frets: 714
    We set an account up for our boys a few years back. Seem ok as best I can tell. Don’t use it for anything other than putting money from birthdays and Xmas in there for the kids. Online stuff not that user friendly. But that’s my wife saying that......