SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD Canon 80D and various lenses

benmurray85benmurray85 Frets: 1396
edited May 2019 in Misc £
Considering selling my photography stuff as I just do not get chance to get out and do it anymore and thats not likely to change!

I'm really unsure on pricing and if possible would like all this to go as one job lot. Its a great, versatile little setup. I'm also really unsure on the specs so I've just linked straight to the Canon website.

I have the following;

How does £700 sound for the whole kit? I also have 2x spare batteries with usb charger. At this point I'm not 100% on selling so reserve the right to withdraw the ad at any point! 

How very rock and roll
0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• benmurray85benmurray85 Frets: 1396
    Bump 
    How very rock and roll
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • boogiemanboogieman Frets: 12363
    Surprised nobody has snagged these. That’s a very good set up at a bargain price. GLWS.  ;)
  • benmurray85benmurray85 Frets: 1396
    boogieman said:
    Surprised nobody has snagged these. That’s a very good set up at a bargain price. GLWS.  ;)
    Thanks mate. I’m not sure my hesitantly worded as helps! I should probably split and sell separately but CBA tbh! Haha
    How very rock and roll
  • boogiemanboogieman Frets: 12363
    If you don’t get any bites on here and you’re not in a rush to sell, then it’d be worth joining the Talkphotography forum and selling there. You have to jump through some hoops to get classifieds access but it’s worth it.  Or if you’re desperate to sell and don’t mind taking a hit on the price MPB Photographic will buy for cash. ( Less hassle than ebay I’d guess. )

If if I didn’t already have the bases covered on Canon  gear I’d buy all your kit.  ;)