SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Wudtone PRS upgrade trem - CHEAP

Just removed from a PRS I’ve just sold. In as new condition as it’s only a few months old, and was on a guitar I never quite bonded with, so saw little use.

It is gloss nickel plated, has a stainless steel trem arm, the bell brass block and the Ergo saddles.

It’s awesome...they come with a steel pivot plate, and feels like butter to use.

With all the options, I paid £190. You can have it for £110 delivered.

http://imgur.com/tr0N6AR
I don’t have a gambling problem, I’m winning, and winning is not a problem for me. That’s like saying that Iron Maiden have an awesomeness problem.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• GodlykepowerGodlykepower Frets: 174
    I don’t have a gambling problem, I’m winning, and winning is not a problem for me. That’s like saying that Iron Maiden have an awesomeness problem.
  • GodlykepowerGodlykepower Frets: 174
    Bump