SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB broken strat PG and Squier Arm

Dave_VaderDave_Vader Frets: 360
Morning all, I have a knackered old Chinese Squier strat that I intend to frankenstrat.
I am in search of a trem arm to fit and the bottom bit of the pickguard (any colour) that has the controls.

I may end up cutting up an old record like Eddie did is nothing comes up.

Cheap as possible please, go search your parts draws,
Thanks.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• AlegreeAlegree Frets: 665
    tFB Trader
    I have a couple of black Strat pickguards with broken off corners under at the bottom horn. Also have some screw in trem arms, but no idea of their compatible. 
    Alegree pickups & guitar supplies - www.alegree.co.uk
  • Dave_VaderDave_Vader Frets: 360
    Excellent, how much do you want for one broken pickguard and the chinese importiest looking trem arm you have?
  • AlegreeAlegree Frets: 665
    tFB Trader
    I could do you the two for £10 delivered. I have the arms in chrome, black or gold.
    Alegree pickups & guitar supplies - www.alegree.co.uk
  • paulnb57paulnb57 Frets: 3054
    I have a Brown Tort scratch plate from a Lone Star Strat only issue is the Humbucker cutout was squared off with a spoon or similar........ pm your address and Ill pop it on the mail of you want it....
    Stranger from another planet welcome to our hole - Just strap on your guitar and we'll play some rock 'n' roll

• FunkfingersFunkfingers Frets: 14427
    Morning all, I have a knackered old Chinese Squier strat that I intend to frankenstrat.
    I am in search of a trem arm to fit and the bottom bit of the pickguard (any colour) that has the controls.

I may end up cutting up an old record like Eddie did is nothing comes up.

Cheap as possible please, go search your parts draws,
    Thanks.
    Word of warning.

The pickguard outline on some of the Chinese-made Squier STRAT models protrudes slighter further towards the jack socket cup than the majority of Fender/Squier group models. The control cavity also extends slightly further towards the jack socket. The average 'guard will cover the larger cavity but the screw in the bottom corner will be trying to bite into fresh air.
    You say, atom bomb. I say, tin of corned beef.