SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Muse tickets x3 ***SOLD***

ftumchftumch Frets: 682
edited May 2019 in Misc £
Due to various reasons, we cant make this gig now unfortunately. We have 3 seated tickets for muse on 1st of June we need to move on.
Block 232. Slight side view but near the stage.
These are e-tickets, we've not had them through yet but can forward the email on once we get them. 
Were only looking to get back what we paid for them which is £148 for all three at face value.

The tickets are also up for sale on Facebook and see tickets. 

Thanks.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• ftumchftumch Frets: 682
    It goes without saying that if you have any guitar related trades, i'm all ears.

• BeardyAndyBeardyAndy Frets: 716
    I bought 2 tickets to see Muse for the Resistance tour, should've checked the date as we went a day late! :'(
    Sounds like something I would do! You must've been fuming! 
    Nows your chance to have another go ;)
    That was my first thought but it's a Saturday and it would be my Mum and I (she's the one that balls the dates first time round!) and she has a shop so it'll be a nightmare trying to get her away on a Saturday afternoon. I've just put the question out there though, maybe she'll buy this time! :)
    Probably not ideal then cos I'd rather not split them if there's just two of you (should put that in the original post shouldn't i) there are some pairs of tickets floating about at face value though if you decide to go. I'd def reccomend seeing them live if you haven't before.
    I'm sure we could've found a 3rd but yeah, unlikely to happen. Thanks
    edited May 2019
    Sold yo. Twickets is cool.