SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Cat wanted, Suffolk/Norfolk.

What's Hot
robgilmorobgilmo Frets: 3453
Looking for a cat guys, must be outdoors, good with kids, man cat preferred. Not really looking for a kitten but would consider one. We live in a large house with large garden in the countryside so lots of space for one, we even have a cat flap. Lots of experience with cats after having a rescued Bengal for 8 years , she died of old age a few years back and we decided to let the kids get a little older before getting another one.
A Deuce , a Tele and a cup of tea.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• robgilmorobgilmo Frets: 3453
    Think we are sorted now , new kitten settling in, hopefully he will take to his new home.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Shark_EyesShark_Eyes Frets: 377
    Happy New Cat Day. Surely pictures are in order.
    When he is out of his new home hiding place pics will be posted. He is 9 weeks old so still a bit timid in his new surroundings.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    Here he is, some little kitten cuteness. Starting to come out of his shell a little, he's playing and using his litter, eats like a horse and really gets on with the kids. He is still timid but we are making great progress with him.

0reaction image LOL 10reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • DB1DB1 Frets: 5025
    What a little beauty! 
    Call me Dave.
  • FunkfingersFunkfingers Frets: 14427
    Before long, he will grow up into a shredder. ;)
    You say, atom bomb. I say, tin of corned beef.
    Before long, he will grow up into a shredder. ;)
    I know, and he is in my guitar room! Everything is all packed away, guitars in cases apart from my 3 year olds little Strat but I dread the day when I come home from work and he has shredded one of my amps or if Ive left a guitar out. I can confirm from experience, cat scratching posts are no substitute for expensive items and cats know this.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • King85King85 Frets: 631
    edited May 2019
    Our cat uses the sofa as scratch post even though her scratch post is less than a foot away  a tweed case might look like a great scratch post too