SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Fender Bassbreaker 15 1x12 Combo - £330

jellybellyjellybelly Frets: 755
edited June 2019 in Amps £
Hi all!

For sale is my 15-watt Fender Bassbreaker combo. You probably already know what this is, but for those who don't its a kind of tribute to early tweed Bassman/Marshall JTM tone but with more flexibility over the gain and tighter bass. I quite liked it but am trying to clear stuff before a house move.

Plenty loud to gig and rehearse with, takes overdrive and fuzz pedals brilliantly. Good reverb too (its a Hall type, FYI) and has a nice Celestion V-type speaker, which turned out to be surprisingly good once I got used to it! 

Condition is good, couple of slight scuffs and a bit of a chip on the control panel but looks smart otherwise (it's been allowed to stay in our dining room). 

£350 or near offer, cash on collection from North Manchester/Bury area preferred. Not looking for trades but could drive within a reasonable distance to meet up or deliver if you can't drive. Any questions please let me know!

EDIT: there is a trip currently being planned by Mrs Jellybelly to Exeter Christchurch near Bournemouth about a months time, so anyone near the M6/M5 could arrange to have it dropped off or meet nearby... 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments