HT-5 very low clean volume

ecc83ecc83 Frets: 1633
Just had an email from Dave Hunter, the guy seems slammed atmo so I doubt he will mind me reporting his solution?
FET 4 the clean channel switching FET . The incumbent was SMT but, clever chap he is, he finnagled in a wired ended jobby!

Not a common problem, had maybe just a couple of failed FETs over the whole range.

Dave.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• DJH83004DJH83004 Frets: 196
    No problem at all Dave, mind you I did have to look up the meaning of 'slammed' in the Urban Dictionary, and yes I am very busy at the mo  ;)  
  • ecc83ecc83 Frets: 1633
    DJH83004 said:
    No problem at all Dave, mind you I did have to look up the meaning of 'slammed' in the Urban Dictionary, and yes I am very busy at the mo  ;)  
    Soops! "Finnagled" you got though?

Dave.
  • DJH83004DJH83004 Frets: 196
    edited May 2019
    Yes got that one! I would just like to say a big public thanks for your help on all things Blackstar related, I'm sure I am not the only one who benefits from your knowledge, which reminds me I have an Artisan 30 coming in later this week, so I maybe in touch 
  • ecc83ecc83 Frets: 1633
    DJH83004 said:
    Yes got that one! I would just like to say a big public thanks for your help on all things Blackstar related, I'm sure I am not the only one who benefits from your knowledge, which reminds me I have an Artisan 30 coming in later this week, so I maybe in touch 

Get in plenty of Ibruprofen!

Dave.