NOS4A2.. This looks like it could be fun for horror fans.

What's Hot
equalsqlequalsql Frets: 6111
edited May 2019 in Off Topic
Even Stephen King seems to be impressed..
(please excuse the usual grating American commentry)

(pronounced: equal-sequel)   "I suffered for my art.. now it's your turn"
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• danishbacondanishbacon Frets: 2695
    looks wicked

• Moe_ZambeekMoe_Zambeek Frets: 3422
    Looks good. Good book too and Joe Hill writes in a more film-compatible way than his old man, IMO.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • earwighoneyearwighoney Frets: 3495
    Looks good. Good book too and Joe Hill writes in a more film-compatible way than his old man, IMO.
    Interesting observation.  I'll check out some of his books.  The book in question seems an absolute beast for length, over 700 pages!  

Stephen King film and tv adaptations seem to have a few hits but mainly misses.  
  • SassafrasSassafras Frets: 30290
    Interesting observation.  I'll check out some of his books.  The book in question seems an absolute beast for length, over 700 pages!  

Stephen King film and tv adaptations seem to have a few hits but mainly misses.  
    Just like his dad then. Why write an interesting, exciting short story when you can write an incredibly long, interminable boring book that's decimated an entire forest?
  • skullfunkerryskullfunkerry Frets: 4172
    Ooh, interesting. I enjoyed the book, this could be worth a watch!
    Heart-shaped box was pretty good, and so was Horns - which is also an entertaining film
    Too much gain... is just about enough \m/

I'm probably the only member of this forum mentioned by name in Whiskey in the Jar ;)