SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Cheap Marshall !!

boogiemanboogieman Frets: 12365
Marshall AVT150 combo. Excellent condition, works fine. I’ve owned it from new. Gigged a handful of times but mainly used at home (even though it’s rated at 75watts it’s perfectly useable at home with the master volume rolled down). Complete with the foot controller/lead and instruction booklet.

Need this gone so £60. No offers or trades. Posting out isn’t an option as it’s a heavy bugger so it will need collecting from KT17, near Epsom/Kingston. 

Can post photos later if anyone wants to see them. 
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• sev112sev112 Frets: 2764
    Glws, I’ve really loved mine.
    Don’t know if you’ve ever done so, but connecting it to a cab as well is rather fun ;)

PS I occasionally plug my Fender Supechamp into the speaker to give that some louder and warmer tones.  That is also good fun.

• boogiemanboogieman Frets: 12365
    edited June 2019
    sev112 said:
    Glws, I’ve really loved mine.
    Don’t know if you’ve ever done so, but connecting it to a cab as well is rather fun

PS I occasionally plug my Fender Supechamp into the speaker to give that some louder and warmer tones.  That is also good fun.

Cheers. They’re decent sounding amps and pretty versatile with the 4 channels and fx loop. Mine’s only been displaced by the purchase of a Laney 5 watter.  

Ps buy mine...you could have two running in stereo. 
  • boogiemanboogieman Frets: 12365
    Sold elsewhere.