SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

(SORTED) WTB: Voodoo Lab Pedal Power 2 PLUS or 4x4

What's Hot
Hellsbells87Hellsbells87 Frets: 104
edited March 2021 in FX £
Looking for a PP2+ or 4x4 in good nick, with all the cables and preferably mounting brackets for a Pedal Train board. 

Not interested in other makes/models but could be tempted by a Mondo. In which case, I may also be in the market for a new board...
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Hellsbells87Hellsbells87 Frets: 104
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • gibbo666gibbo666 Frets: 24
    Hi,

I'm 61 now, and don't take my gear outside the house, but I have been building up a pedal board, just for fun (and home recording).

I've been buying too many Strymons lately, so I've just bought a Strymon Zuma to handle them.

Which does mean that I no longer require my wonderful PP2+.  In perfect condition, with original box.

I'm not sure what leads it came with.  They are presumably on my board, but the Zuma comes with its own connectors.

I haven't got the Zuma out of its box yet, so I'm happy to throw in whatever 'mains' connectors are in my pedal box, and any others that I can locate.

Cheers!

Clive
    Charlbury
    Oxfordshire.

gibbo666 said:
    Hi,

I'm 61 now, and don't take my gear outside the house, but I have been building up a pedal board, just for fun (and home recording).

I've been buying too many Strymons lately, so I've just bought a Strymon Zuma to handle them.

Which does mean that I no longer require my wonderful PP2+.  In perfect condition, with original box.

I'm not sure what leads it came with.  They are presumably on my board, but the Zuma comes with its own connectors.

I haven't got the Zuma out of its box yet, so I'm happy to throw in whatever 'mains' connectors are in my pedal box, and any others that I can locate.

Cheers!

Clive
    Charlbury
    Oxfordshire.

Cheers Clive, I’ll follow up via PM. 
    Also interested in VL 4x4
  • fretfinderfretfinder Frets: 5026
    Sorry, you can’t have mine!  :)
    250+ positive trading feedbacks: http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/57830/
  • I have a PP2 110v (Usa) and a Ciocks DC10