Micro POG - very weird issue

jonnygreentreesjonnygreentrees Frets: 671
Background: I've had my micro POG for about 5 years now. I have two power supplies for my board; a Diago Powerstation and a Strymon Ojai.

I was redoing my board recently and thought I would start powering my Micro POG with the Ojai, however when I am using the Ojai to power it the POG passes signal but I don't get any octave effect.

Switching back to the Diago and the POG works fine!?

I have no idea why this might be happening, the Ojai is a better PSU (isolated, more mA available) than the Diago so why doesn't it work?

The only thing I can possibly think of is last year my friend plugged the wrong PSU into the Micro POG, has this possibly caused an issue with it?
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• shrinkwrapshrinkwrap Frets: 512
    Just becasue the specs say one is better doesn't mean it's actually delivering more power - it may be noisy/old too.
  • Just becasue the specs say one is better doesn't mean it's actually delivering more power - it may be noisy/old too.
    Nope it's only a year old
  • PhiltrePhiltre Frets: 4173
    That's very strange.

Does the Ojai work OK with other pedals? Have you tried different connectors from the power supplies? Different Ojai outlets? I guess you've done all that?
  • Philtre said:
    That's very strange.

Does the Ojai work OK with other pedals? Have you tried different connectors from the power supplies? Different Ojai outlets? I guess you've done all that?
    Yes to every question 
  • PhiltrePhiltre Frets: 4173
    Paging @ICBM :-)