SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD EHX Grand Canyon £165 and Digitech FS3X footswitch £15

What's Hot
riverciderrivercider Frets: 461
edited August 2019 in FX £
For sale - 3 month old and barely used EHX Grand Canyon complete with all packaging etc.  Never gigged as I'm a home player only, I bought the Digitech FS3X to cycle through the presets / switch between looper and normal modes etc and it works perfectly, I simply don't use this as much as I thought I would and have taken a shine to something else, as usual... 
(Edited to say that I will split if necessary but would rather let them go together as I won't use the footswitch for anything else.) 
Collection from Bristol/South Gloucestershire areas if you are local enough, otherwise could discuss delivery. 
Thanks
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• riverciderrivercider Frets: 461
  • FuengiFuengi Frets: 2850
    Just bought one a month ago, would have snapped this up. 

Absolutely brilliant pedal, does loads of things really well and the presets are so easy to dial in and recall.

The Echorec and DMM settings are really great, had a lot of fun this afternoon with Sample and Hold, my guess would be you are getting rid too soon but GLWTS. 

Fuengi said:
    Just bought one a month ago, would have snapped this up. 

Absolutely brilliant pedal, does loads of things really well and the presets are so easy to dial in and recall.

The Echorec and DMM settings are really great, had a lot of fun this afternoon with Sample and Hold, my guess would be you are getting rid too soon but GLWTS. 

Thanks, you may be right because it is chock full of great sounds, but I fancy a new Boss DD200 (and a carbon copy mini) so I can lose the desire to run the digitech footswitch as well, saving a little space.

In truth I rarely plugged the digitech in, playing at home as I do, but for these old eyes it was quicker and easier than squinting down at the settings, and handy for looper use.

I will definitely miss the Pitch mode though, lots of fun.

I also love how you can press and hold the left footswitch to force self oscillation (in time, too!) the way that the Strymon El Cap does.  I bought a Rubberneck a while back but it always had a tiny pause before that kicked in, the El Cap and Grand Canyon don't, so they're pretty cool for dub sort of stuff.
  • DopesickDopesick Frets: 1508
    You're getting rid of this pedal for the exact reasons that I'm thinking of getting rid of mine - because of the DD200 and the lack of extra footswitch.

However I'm extreeeeemely hesitant because the Grand Canyon really is top notch. It's compact, powerful, very easy to use and it sounds awesome.At the moment I think I'll be sticking with mine. £185 for this and the footswitch is a steal.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    I should probably wait to see if the DD200 lives up to expectation.  I'd love to know if it has that self-oscillation thing at the push of a button (and in time!) that the El Cap and GC have.  Don't want to use an expression pedal for that but it seems hard to find it implemented well or at all on most delays I've seen.  I think the DD200 will copy the Twist function over from the RE20, but that's not quite the same thing.
    Bump
    Bump
    Bump bump bump
    Still available  :)
    If you only own one delay pedal in your life it should be this one. Why? Because its gorges....

(I'm here all week)  ;)
    There seems to be some delay in selling this pedal. 

(Bad jokes are evidently my tactic now until it goes)

edited August 2019
    The Edge walks into a bar and says to the bartender "I'll ......................................... have a pint of Guinness."
    The bartender replies "What's with the delay?"

(Save us all and buy it)
    just a bump
    Bump
  • shrinkwrapshrinkwrap Frets: 512
    PM ed..