SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: A few handbuilt pedals plus others *price drops* I'm Interested in Reverbs for trade

What's Hot
handsomerikhandsomerik Frets: 1006
edited October 2014 in FX £
This cobalt blue sweet overdrive sounds very much like a z*n dr*ve £65 delivered.
Powdercoated enclosure. No battery clip. Any normal 9v centre negative power supply will be fine.

Very high quality Buffer SOLD Both in and out jacks on the same side to save space on a pedalboard. Because of this it will fit under a pedaltrain board to save even more space. (fits under my pedaltrain1 fine) DC jack on the end. Uses a transistor instead of the usual op amp to make a great sounding buffer sounding very much like a very well known british builder does in his rather expensive buffer/line driver. on an unrelated note, it's getting hot today. I think i'll go get some Cornish ice cream.

As always, I like to make clear that I am a small hobbyist that loves building pedals for fun and moving on what's not being used on my board presently. I am not looking to take business from any other companies and any names mentioned are purely to describe the type of sound the pedal makes. I am not trying to pass off my pedals as originals manufactured by any other company. I am building them from pcbs and layouts that are commercially or freely available online. 

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments