SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB: E-Bow

GavRichListGavRichList Frets: 7162
Payday looms large... Anyone got an ebow they fancy parting with?
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• sweepysweepy Frets: 4184
    You just have to buy one ;) had mine years and would never part with it, much better than a sustainer imho
  • GavRichListGavRichList Frets: 7162
    I've had one before. A valentines from a girl gone by if I recall. Use one for recording too, so figure I should probably get one again.
  • JD50JD50 Frets: 658
    I have an Ebow Plus that I've not used for a while. I still have the box & bits. Not sure what these go for 2nd hand but I have a couple other guitar projects on the go & could do with some funds.
    Well have a think what you want for it and let me know. There are a few new ones on evilbay for £60 or best offer at the minute, so it's your call
  • meltedbuzzboxmeltedbuzzbox Frets: 10339
    I'm lurking too :-)

I have started using mine again... it has been melted by an old battery and looks a bit of a state.
    It still works though.

Unless @GavHaus you want to by an original naturally reliced 2002 ebow plus ;-)
    The Bigsby was the first successful design of what is now called a whammy bar or tremolo arm, although vibrato is the technically correct term for the musical effect it produces. In standard usage, tremolo is a rapid fluctuation of the volume of a note, while vibrato is a fluctuation in pitch. The origin of this nonstandard usage of the term by electric guitarists is attributed to Leo Fender, who also used the term “vibrato” to refer to what is really a tremolo effect.
    GavHaus;248072" said:
    Well have a think what you want for it and let me know. There are a few new ones on evilbay for £60 or best offer at the minute, so it's your call
    I'd be happy to take £60 incl postage.
    @jd50 ah, I'd probably just buy a new one then eh? Thanks anyhow though
    What would you consider a fair price? Happy to negotiate if I am asking too much
    Or open to trades for better pups for my sheraton or jazzmaster pups/ parts, also after a strat neck
    Hmmm. I think I'd want to top out at £40 if I can get a new one for £60. Totally understand if that doesn't make it worth your while though.
    edited May 2014
    £60 new sounds a great deal to me, I'm sure i paid nearer £80. Prices seem to fluctuate a fair bit, having looked at new prices on guitarguitar.co.uk v thomann £70 - £99. You're right its prolly not worth me selling, open to trades though.