SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS / FT - Rocktron Prophesy Preamp (loaded with Prophesy 2 presets)

fastboyfastboy Frets: 166
edited September 2014 in Amps £
Posted this in the FX section yesterday but probably sits better in here:

Bought this recently (not quite sure why) as a bit of experiment more than anything. 
I've done the experiment and it was never going to be part of my main rig so just thought I'd pass it on. It's an original prophesy (prophesy II updates done on it so it's really a 2 with the fascia of a 1) and I'm looking for £250 including postage (NEW FORUM PRICE) which is a tad less than I paid for it (and in the spirit of losing money on guitar related items I buy :D). Comes with original power supply and manual.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• drwiddlydrwiddly Frets: 918
    Had one of these a while ago and couldn't get a good sound from it until I started fiddling with the deep EQ settings. That's where the magic is on these and they sound pretty good tbh. I only moved mine on when I got the Axe Ultra.

GLWTS!
  • fastboyfastboy Frets: 166
    I'm not a huge tweaker to be honest and whilst I played with the deep eq a bit, the honest answer is I can't be arsed to tweak it too much. 

I did take one of the Dave Mustaine presets and made it sound really good with some EQ and reverb changes though :)
  • PM'd
    Still available and all PM's replied to.
    Bump
    Still have this for sale.

Pics are here on Evilbay:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/291232834389

New forum price = £250 including delivery.