SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS/FT: Squier Vintage Modified Jazzmaster Special, Butterscotch, great condion.

What's Hot
4114Effects4114Effects Frets: 3131
edited June 2014 in Guitars £ tFB Trader

Always feel bad posting these guitars in amongst your £1500 Gibsons and Fenders ... anyway ...

Pics follow description.

Here we have my mint condition Squier Vintage Modified Jazzmaster Special, in butterscotch Lovely guitar, well set up, vintage tinted neck, everything works and sounds as it should. Duncan designed alnico magnet pickups. Nice retro colour too, you can see the wood grain through the finish. Have a read up - these Vintage modified guitars are top notch in quality and finishing.

I've discovered that although I like the look of offset body guitars, they're not realy for me ... plus I keep going back to the same strat that someone traded me ages ago ... so all my other guitars end up gathering dust!

This one can go for £190, or try me with trades, especially something telecaster or Les Paul shaped. Would probably prefer the cash though.

Based in Queensbury, Near Bradford, West Yorkshire. Could probably post though. Cheers!

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments