SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS/T - Blackstar HT40 (needs a service) -bargaintastic

What's Hot
jake_the_pakejake_the_pake Frets: 25
edited January 2014 in Amps £
Just far too big and loud for anything I'm going to be doing for the foreseeable future. Great amp though. 2 footswitchable channels, each with 2 modes, gives it great versatility from sparkly clean right up to metal madness. Switchable reverb too which can also be varied from 'bright' to 'dark'. Also has their 'ISF' dial which effectively takes you from a British to American voicing - cool feature. 12 inch celestion in there, I believe. Closed back cab. Effects loop and emulated line out too for recording. 

Catch here is that before it went into storage, it was having an issue where after being on for a minute or so and sounding fine, the volume would fade away to next-to-nothing. I'm guessing it's a valve issue but I never got chance to have it looked at before I had to pack it away. Great cosmetic condition otherwise.   £200

Pic in here (amongst all the other bits I'm selling) - http://s404.photobucket.com/user/secondseduction/library/
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments