Today was awesome and sorta NAD.

DeijavooDeijavoo Frets: 3298
My mate who sings and plays guitar in my band blew up his amp last week and decided to get a new rig together. So I couldn't resist helping out and he wound up with this;

It sounds absolutely awesome, so impressed with CODA Music and Paul at Zilla on this one. It's also not helping my current Mesa GAS pangs again.

In other news, earlier today I went to visit Haydn Williams to have a wee jam on some of his current pieces and through my Strymon set up. Was just awesome, so I took these daft wee pics below but better ones are HERE.

Anyways, just thought I'd share my excellent day.
0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• horsehorse Frets: 1568
    Pretty cool for a Wednesday
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • DeijavooDeijavoo Frets: 3298
    A rare mid week day off no less.  

Yeah, was so good to just dedicate half a day to guitar type adventurss. 
  • drwiddlydrwiddly Frets: 918
    That sounds like a brilliant 'guitar day'. Those Haydn Williams guitars look amazing, bet they're pricey though?
    It was great. Noticed that the Mesa is the 148th one ever made too if that's worth any note.

Haydn's guitars are just so cool, the Wenge neck on that Masur Birch one is so different to anything else I've ever played. He also had another there which belonged to Kylie's guitarist, but I daftly never took any photos of it, the shape wasn't really my thing but it was an absolute dream to play.

In terms of cost, you get what you pay for but he has just lowered the price on these two. If you check his Facebook page he also has a p90 tele shape one coming. A LP type shape one too at some point.
    Aye this one:

edited June 2014
    Actually looking at it now, it could be my sort of thing...

Last time I found one I liked I dawdled on it and he obviously sold it. Firmly kicked myself.