SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

deleted

What's Hot
midiglitchmidiglitch Frets: 172
edited June 2014 in FX £
deleted
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• GIJoeGIJoe Frets: 213
    I think these links will get removed pretty quickly - I think the rules say something like "ads little more than a link to ebay will be removed", Why not put prices and photos here?  You would be able to bypass the ebay fees.

"Nobody is really researching robot jokes"

• monquixotemonquixote Frets: 17608
    tFB Trader
    "11) If you advertise on here, post the details on here.  Posts that are little more than links to eBay (etc) will be deleted."

Anything on the classifieds has to be for sale on the classifieds I'm afraid.
  • midiglitchmidiglitch Frets: 172
    ok didn't see that and still can't to be honest

I will of course abide.  deleting post/content immediately.
  • TTonyTTony Frets: 27485
    ok didn't see that and still can't to be honest

I will of course abide.  deleting post/content immediately.
    That's a fair point - we'd posted the rules for the Classifieds in each Classifieds section, but only updated the version in the Guitars section.

Sorted now.

Having trouble posting images here?  This might help.
  • midiglitchmidiglitch Frets: 172
    No worries.  As I say, I like to think I'm a forum regular (from the MR days infact) and I respect that the rules are there for all our benefit.  I did check first and as you have pointed out the ones I read were not the latest version.  Hopefully no harm done.

To Answer @GIJoe 's question: tbh mate its two things: 1) a bit of laziness from me: I've got a lot to sell and it just needs to go.  Its so easy for me to use the ebay app and put it up there vs taking photos, hosting them on photobook, looking at completed listings to decide an asking price and then posting it all on here.  I believe that things are worth whatever someone is willing to pay for them, not what I feel the value is, and ebay makes it easy to operate that way.  Furthermore, I know that in 7 days everything will be gone, and that will be that.  On here it could go on indefinitely!  I'll take the hit just to get less hassle from the boss to clear the stuff out!

2) to that end there are a few of those things that i have previously advertised here and they didn't really get much interest.  I asked myself if it was the asking price, or whether they were simply too niche for (certainly what was at the time, though maybe not now) a relatively small community.  In the end I decided the latter, and while it is undeniably a great place to buy, sell and trade certain things, it is not the right place for everything.  Therefore decided to hit ebay and hopefully get exposure to a wider audience.

Right, anyway, thats enough of that.  Lets see if there have been any good glasto performances yet...  I caught a bit of Caro Emerald and mogwai, both excellent.  Can't say the same for blondie or metallica... :(
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom