Had the chance to visit Nashville Tennessee

What's Hot
ThorpyFXThorpyFX Frets: 6200
edited June 2014 in Music tFB Trader
Well just got back from the States having spent over two weeks with work in Leavenworth (Kansas State). In the middle part of the time we got to have a weekend to ourselves so me and a few others decided to make the trip to Nashville. Although a Looooong 10hr road trip (one way) for just a weekend, i have to say it was worth every minute. I got to visit a musical mecca, enjoy good company, good food, good beer,  Great music and a fantastic atmosphere. Hats off to the people of Nashville, its a great friendly city and in the 2 days i got to explore it, i realised I'm gonna have to come back for an extended visit. A few pics:

Johnny cash's Tele:

Saurons tower:

Maj Dick Winters (EASY COMPANY- Band of Brothers) Uniform and medals, a real privilege to see these items: what a HERO.

Coyote Ugly: cos why not?

Adrian Thorpe MBE | Owner of ThorpyFx Ltd | Email: thorpy@thorpyfx.com | Twitter: @ThorpyFx | Facebook: ThorpyFx Ltd | Website: www.thorpyfx.com
0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• koneguitaristkoneguitarist Frets: 4162
    Great atmosphere ain't it, even late at night, nice and laid back. Did you go in Roberts, few doors up from Tootsies in your pic ?
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • ThorpyFXThorpyFX Frets: 6200
    tFB Trader
    Yeah it really is a party town but not in a vomit on huge street kind of way- not sure if I went in Roberts, I very well could have though as in two nights we went in lots of the bars on the same street.
    Adrian Thorpe MBE | Owner of ThorpyFx Ltd | Email: thorpy@thorpyfx.com | Twitter: @ThorpyFx | Facebook: ThorpyFx Ltd | Website: www.thorpyfx.com
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • capo4thcapo4th Frets: 4437
    edited June 2014
    How many times did you hear Sweet home Alabama played live? Went to Nashville in 2006 amazing place also went to visit the Jack Daniels distillery......
  • ThorpyFXThorpyFX Frets: 6200
    tFB Trader
    capo4th said:
    How many times did you hear Sweet home Alabama played live? Went to Nashville in 2006 amazing place also went to visit the Jack Daniels distillery......
    surprisingly few--- although i heard a lot of Johnny Cash!!
  • Jealous! Looks ace!