SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Marshall Vintage modern 50w Head - SOLD

photekphotek Frets: 1463
edited July 2014 in Amps £
Advertising for a mate. Lovely sounding amp and the cab sounds great now I have stuck old V30's in there which are broken in perfectly.

The head is in good condition, a couple of marks here and there but nothing bad it was revalved and biased by me in November and comes with the original footswitch. The cab is the same, a few scratches but not ripped to crap.

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

He is looking for £425 for the head and £200 for the cab. Collected from Cambs area. Might be able to meet up if not too far. No trades please.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• photekphotek Frets: 1463
    Bump.
  • BeexterBeexter Frets: 600
    edited July 2014
    Have you got some more pics of the head that show the marks? Also, have you got the measurements between the rubber feet? The depth is not a problem but the width measurement would be handy.
  • photekphotek Frets: 1463
    edited July 2014
    I will get some more pics Thursday evening mate. Width is 750mm I will get the measurement between the feet Thursday as well.
  • BeexterBeexter Frets: 600

Cheers bud.