SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Bass amps anyone ?

TamDBTamDB Frets: 6
edited July 2014 in Amps £
Hi all,I have a couple of bass amps I need to sell as I need the space, first up is an H+H VS 100 1 X 15 combo, it`s in great condition and pretty loud for 100w. I`m after £150-00 for that, but it would have to be pick-up only, OR I could deliver it free anywhere in Haringey North London, (or possibly a bit further afield, you can but ask :) )

Next up is a Behringer Ultrabass BT 108  Perfect little amp for home practice, 15w, CD input, headphone  socket, (and just about loud enough to annoy the neighbours). It`s in great condition as well, having had very little use. Make me a reasonable offer ?. Pick up or delivery as above. or I may consider posting this one, but i`ll have to find out how much that would cost.

Cheers, Tam.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• TamDBTamDB Frets: 6
    I have no idea why that is all off-centre, and i have no idea how to fix it,as I have just spent about an hour trying, any tips on how to sort it out would be most welcome, cheers, Tam
  • ROOGROOG Frets: 557
    Now look what you've done, you've broken it! Now everyone will want to have  the same freedom to be able to write wherever they want!.   

• martinwmartinw Frets: 2149
    tFB Trader
    Just thinking outside the box.....
    I spent long enough trying to get it IN the bloody box  :)
  • monquixotemonquixote Frets: 17606
    tFB Trader
    Fixed it for you. 

It's because you pasted it out of Office and it's done horrible things to the formatting.
    Thanks for that monquixote, it`s a tough job, but someone has to do it  :)
    Quick bump, before they go on E-bay.